by : Kim
Girl Tribe Recommends: Podcasts
By Khushi Bhatt
Podcasts are a super fun, laidback way to explore new topics and interests. This issue we compiled a list of 5 amazing podcasts that are sure to keep you entertained and intrigued.
- Join two Indian American teenage girls as they navigate high school, friendships, culture and so much more. From personal stories to goofy mishaps this podcast has the perfect balance of deep convos and funny stories that are sure to light a smile on your face.
- This podcast is co-hosted by Girl Tribe’s very own Khushi Bhatt!
Stuff Mom Never Told You
- Join hosts Anney and Samantha to listen to Stuff Mom Never Told You, discussing feminism and its everyday impacts. New episodes come out every Wednesday and Friday.
2 Dope Queens
- Hilarious BFFs Phoebe Robinson and Jessica Williams, host a a live comedy show in Brooklyn called 2 Dope Queens. Join the two, along with their favorite comedians, for stories about romance, hair journeys, and living in New York City as African American women.
The Guilty Feminist
- Join comedian Deborah Frances-White and her special guests as they discuss topics “all 21st century feminists agree on” while confessing their insecurities, hypocrisies, and fears that underlie their lofty principles.
How to Be a Girl
- How to Be a Girl is a podcast produced by single-mother Mario Mack with her young transgender daughter, as they “attempt together to sort out just what it means to be a girl.”