We are so excited to get the new school year started with our October/November issue of GirlTribe! As the new editors-in-chief, we cannot wait to expand the GirlTribe network and continue the incredible work done by the previous editors-in-chief, Haley and Reese. In honor of the Thanksgiving season, we just want to say how thankful we are for everyone who supports us and helps make GirlTribe Magazine a success!
- This issue’s Business section takes a closer look at the economy and women’s rights in the workplace.
- We think you’ll enjoy GirlTribe’s newest section, Girls Helping Girls, where you can read all about ‘Poppy Seed Health’, a female-run company that offers support through pregnancy, miscarriage and more.
- Head over to our Sports and Wellness section if you are interested in a behind the scenes look at a professional women’s soccer team.
- The Politics section in this issue takes a look at Italy’s new Prime Minister, Giorgia Meloni—a woman who shows that not all women in power are feminists.
- And lastly, this issue’s Culture and Entertainment sections highlight topics ranging from Rihanna’s comeback in this year’s Super Bowl halftime show, to the continuous struggle against misogynistic people and the influence they have on younger generations.
- P.S. Be sure to take a look at this month’s 5 Questions interview! Our Girltribe writer met exclusively with Kathryn Tappen, an accomplished sportscaster for NBC, as well as with football expert Mina Kimes.
We hope you enjoy exploring this issue and all the amazing articles written by our GirlTribe family! Happy Thanksgiving!
Francesca Ricciarini and Julia Wallach